Protect Your Watch
It’s necessary to store mechanical watches in watch winder for winding to keep the mechanical gears of your watch lubricated, which can extend the watch lifespan and make watch work accurately.
The internal motor adopts a closed design which can separate it from watches so that watches can not be magnetized and influence the time.
There are 5 modes to adjust the winding way that can match different brand of watches.
● Mode1: OFF.
● Mode2: Clockwise for 2 minutes and stop for 13 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. （TPD 900)
● Mode3: Counter-Clockwise for 2 minutes and stop for 13 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. (TPD 900)
● Mode4: Turn forward for 2 minutes, stop for 18 minutes. Reverse for 2 minutes, stop for 18 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. (TPD 650)
● Mode5: Turn forward for 4 minutes, stop for 28 minutes. Reverse for 4 minutes, stop for 28 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. (TPD 900)
The watch winder is made of high quality wood, which is very environmental-friendly, and the pillow is made of flannel which is soft and can protect watch well.
Precise Motor to Be More Silent & Durable
This watch winder uses durable Japanese upgraded Mabuchi motor which is a well-known brand to make precision motors. These motors control noise under 10db that even though you put it in your bedroom it can also offer you an extremely quiet experience.
Dual Power Supply
The watch winder is powered by 100-240v AC Adapter(included) or 2 x 1.5v battery(not included). 2 kinds of power supply are convenience for you when you are on business trip.
The watch winder surface is made through many processes of painting which makes it more beautiful, bright and smooth. The brown flannel inside and wood pattern looks fashionable and luxurious.
Material: Wood box/flannel pillow/Acrylic panel
Package Includes: 1*watch winder, 1* adapter, 1* manual, 1* a piece of cloth for wiping
1. We have 18-months warranty and friendly customer service.
2. Please make sure that your watch is fixed well on the pillow.
Keir Doyle3/13/20225 5 5Good looking watch winder - pair it with a smart plug if TPD is a concernThis is a good-looking two-watch winder - it starts silently. The instructions say there is a TPD (revolutions per day) setting on the winder, but it doesn't. Other reviews rightly point out that the watch may overwrap if left on this winder - each watch has a unique TPD (easy to find via googling). Workaround: Connect this device to a smart plug. My watch has a TPD of 650, so after doing the calculations (8 rpm, 4 minutes anti-clockwise and 4 minutes CW per hour), I programmed the smart plug to power the winding for 10 hours a day at 640 rpm (for safety's sake) for the sake of it) - problem solved.
Please sign in to write review.